MSoundFactory Complete Collection by MeldaProduction Full Free Download (Latest 2021)
MSoundFactory Complete Collection Crack will most likely be a never-ending project. Melda is probably not going to make any further instruments, instead, they are going to implement further modules and features into the mighty MSoundFactory. MSoundFactory currently comes with many presets converted from MPowerSynth and several fully-featured instruments, but it’s far from being “ready”. However, it can already be used by creative minds looking for an extremely powerful instrument. The only necessary module needed to be added to the first official release is a sampler, so please stay in tune.
MSoundFactory may well be the most powerful instrument out there. It’s modular, so you can have any number of oscillators, filters, samplers, etc. you want. It features per-voice and global modulation, full MPE support, the best sounding oscillators on the market, a fully modular effects engine… and Melda is just getting started…
- User interfaces need to be fast, simple to use and be easy on the eye. Everyone’s needs can be different, so flexibility is important. Melda solves this with the most advanced GUI engine on the market.
- Stylable: From vintage hardware to super futuristic. You can choose the colors and style of the GUI, making our plugins personal to you.
- Resizable: All Melda plugins are freely resizable. Many also feature pop-up windows. So no matter how many screens you have or what size they are, you will be able to arrange your plugins to keep a focus on what is important.
- GPU Accelerated: All the elements in the GUI are accelerated by your GPU. This makes the graphics lightning-fast and frees up extra power for your CPU to focus on the audio.
- Stunning Quality: Melda plugins support HDPI and Retina displays, so you will experience beautiful crisp resolutions. With adjustable frames per second up to 100, you will not miss a thing in our detailed analyzers.
Unique Visualisation Engine with Classic Meters and Time Graphs:
- Your ears should always be the main tool, but they are not the only way to judge your audio. Visual aids can be incredibly useful for a variety of reasons. Melda’s comprehensive metering system is extremely flexible and delivers accurate information when you need it. From classic meters to time-based graphs, you will see important visual feedback including; Input, Output, Stereo width, Loudness, Waveforms, Bands, Gain reduction, and Sidechain, and some plugin dependent meters.
- MSoundFactory provides 8 fully-featured modulators which can control any set of parameters including other modulators. Each modulator works as an LFO, level follower, midi/audio triggered ADSR enveloper, randomizer or pitch detector, or even a combination and can listen to the plugin\’s side-chain.
- You can make the sound move in time, be less static and more interesting. You can make various parameters depend on the input (or the sidechain) level or even listen to the input pitch.
Adjustable Oscillator Shape Technology:
- Every oscillator in MSoundFactory uses the most versatile oscillator algorithm on the market. It provides a mix of predefined oscillator shapes, custom waveforms edited using our MeldaProduction Envelope System (MES), a step-sequencer, and several methods for algorithmic postprocessing.
- It also provides a harmonic mode, which lets you control the harmonic content instead of the oscillator shape. This is especially useful for high-frequency oscillators.
- MSoundFactory lets you control multiple parameters using a single so-called multiparameter. This may not only come in handy for automation for example, but the multiparameters are very smart units and you can use them to smartly morph between banks of settings for example. All in the name of creativity!
Melda’s state of the art randomization system gives you complete control. You can randomize parameters in 3 ways:
- Complete full randomization of everything.
- Subtle small random changes to your current state.
- Smart randomization.
Melda’s smart randomization engine learns, using information based on existing presets to offer better values that will result in more successful changes. You can even lock certain parameters that you wish to be excluded from the randomization. This level of control can really help you out when you have a creative block and offer up fresh and inspiring ideas you may have never thought of.
Automatic Gain Compensation (AGC)
- Most plugins change the loudness of the output audio, which makes browsing presets inconvenient, not to mention randomization. MSoundFactory includes automatic gain compensation, which quickly adapts to current settings and ensures the output sounds as loud as the input. This even protects you from thinking that something sounds better in cases it is just louder.
- Some plugins can intensely increase gain when exposed to specific audio materials. MSoundFactory provides a safety brick-wall limiter, which ensures the output stays below 0dB and prevents your equipment and your ears from potential danger automatically.
- MSoundFactory implements the most advanced interpolation technology to provide the best audio quality.
Adjustable Up-sampling 1x-16x
- Digital audio provides very superior audio quality compared to ancient analog gear, but there are problems too. The main problem is the aliasing, which may be noticeable when using nonlinear processes such as compression or saturation. MSoundFactory includes both minimum-phase and high-quality linear-phase upsampling algorithms, which avoids aliasing.
Synchronization to Host Tempo
- Every oscillator and modulator in the plugin can automatically synchronize to the host. But it can be out-of-sync if you want of course.
MIDI Controllers with MIDI Learn
- MSoundFactory contains a powerful MIDI processor, which listen to MIDI controllers and MIDI keyboard and control any parameters realtime.
64-bit Processing and an Unlimited Sampling Rate
- MSoundFactory provides the maximum audio quality you can get. It uses 64-bit audio processing and can handle any sampling rate. It does not make much sense to go over 192kHz, but if you think it is a good idea, the plugin can do that.
Extremely Fast, Optimized for Newest AVX2 and AVX512 Capable Processors
- Computers are now extremely fast, but the algorithms are more complex and project bigger, so you still need to use the processing power with care. MSoundFactory uses the fastest algorithms, takes advantage of the newest processor capabilities, lets your GPU handle the graphics, and shares the resources with other MeldaProduction plugins. The plugin is among the fastest on the market, yet it provides the best possible audio quality.
Global Preset Management and Online Preset Exchange
- MSoundFactory presets are carefully stored in a system database and you can quickly access them from any project in any host. The plugin can automatically share your presets and download presets of other users from our servers. Melda is building a community and you can be a part of it!
Compare Multiple Settings
- A/B comparison is a widely used method to objectively hear the changes you are making to your audio and help you to make better decisions, non destructively.
- A to H Switching: Melda has taken this to the next level. Have up to 8 instances of the plugin, copy/paste the A to H slots, and freely switch between them.
- A to D Morphing: You can also morph between the first 4 slots with an X-Y pad. Not sure which preset to choose? You could load 4 and find the perfect blend of all of them. Not sure if A or B sounds better? You might prefer an interpolated state somewhere between the two.
No Dongle nor Internet Access is Required for Activation
- How many times did you forget your USB dongle? Melda is an honest company and expects the same from our customers. Our software files to activate your software. And the licenses are to-person, so you can use it on all your computers as long as you are the user.
- When you buy the software you are entitled to free updates, forever. No more money wasted on major updates like it is with other companies. And Melda update our software a lot!
- macOS 10.9+
- 64-bit only
- VST / VST3 / AU / AAX compatible host
- Intel/AMD processor with SSE2 support
- Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- 32-bit or 64-bit
- VST / VST3 / AAX compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Intel/AMD processor with SSE2 support
MSoundFactory Complete Collection by MeldaProduction Free Download Links are given below: